Friday, March 14, 2014

Work Week Chic

TGIF Chica's!!!!!

I am so happy the weekend is finally here.  The time change has really taken its toll on me as it relates to sleep, however, I am happy that it is daylight now when I am leaving work.  I have put together a work-week look book of what I wore to work this week.    I may do this type of post from time-to-time, but we will see how it works out.  Ensemble details will be listed below each work day. Hope you enjoy and are inspired! 


Monday:
 
 
Dress-Dillard's/Blazer-H&M/Shoes-Nine West/Earrings-Versona
 

Tuesday:
Blouse-TJ Max/Pants-Dillard's/Shoes - Michael Kors/Clutch -Nine West/Earrings -Gift

Wednesday:
Blouse-Forever 21/Tuxedo Crops-Kohl's/Shoes - Nine West/Clutch -Stein Mart

Thursday:
 
Blazer-The Limited(Thrifted)/Dress (worn as Tunic)-Forever 21/Leggings-Nordstrom Rack/Boots- Gianni Bini (Dillards)/Clutch-Stein Mart/ Necklace-Maxway Variety Store/Watch- Fossil



Which Work Day look did you like the most?





Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment