Monday, June 9, 2014

Not so Nautical!

Good Day Loves,
 
Hope your Monday has been good so far!  It is amazing what you find when you do a little bit of spring cleaning. That is exactly what I did this weekend as I am late transitioning fall and winter clothes and shoes out.  It is something that I dread because I not only have to clear out my own clothes but my kids too as well.  My own clothes and shoes is a headache within itself!!  But it allows me to find items that I forgot, still has the tag on them, and know what I need to purchase.  I am not sure how this coral blazer got lost in the bunch but I am happy I was able to dig it out.  When I first got this jumpsuit, I had a nautical vibe in mind, but I thought I would pair it with the blazer to add more vibrancy to the look.  And because I am loving neon colors so much right now, I added the necklace to have more fun with the outfit.  Hope you are inspired and have a blessed week!!!
 
 
 
 



Outfit Details:
Jumpsuit - Know Style
Blazer - Charlotte-Russe
Shoes - Justfab "Sarai"
Necklace - Sammydress
Watch - Michael Kors
 

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment