Thursday, July 24, 2014

Let's Mesh around!


 Unless I have been sleeping under a rock, I never quite knew that mesh was one of the trends this spring/summer  until I was thumbing through the pages of the August edition of Instyle Magazine a week ago.  Prior to reading the magazine, I saw this top in TJ Maxx and thought that it was cute and vibrate, but wasn't completely sold on it until I saw the clearance price of $7.00.  At that point, it was SOLD...lol.  At the time of the purchase, I wasn't sure  as to how I would style it or what I would wear it with, so it hung in my closet for a while.  After looking at a few different options in the magazine, I thought that I would go for a semi-casual look by pairing it with jeans and a bold piece necklace.  What do you think of the mesh trend?  How would you have styled this top?  Please comment.  I really would love your feedback.

 
 


 

 
 Top: TJ Maxx/ Jeans: Express/ Necklace: Top Shop/ Shoes: Mia via Macy's/Lippie: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in "Mischevious"


Thanks for stopping by,
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment