Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fashion Cadet

Hellooo,

I cannot believe we are approaching the end of the year already.  It may sound cliché, but literally, where did the year go???  Holiday shopping is  about to be in full swing, the stores will be a mess, and lets not talk about the traffic.  Overall, I do enjoy the excitement of it all during the holidays. Anyway, so the title of this post was all because of my son and husband.  As I was getting dressed this morning, my 7 year old said that I looked like a "little police lady"....lol.  Then, my husband said I looked like I was in the Air Force.  Since the both of them obviously thought I looked good in "uniform"....lol, I just had to go with it. If I was apart of the armed forces, I would definitely look like this if I could...lol.  Hope you enjoy!!



 I really love this skirt, however, I hate that it rises up and I constantly keep having to  pull it down.



 Sorry for the peek-a-boo action.  I promise I didn't realize it until after the fact!!!
Whew buddy, she is a thick-um....I must do some walking or better yet running....lol.
 
Outfit Details:
Shirt - Banana Republic
Skirt - Thrifted
Necklace - Stein Mart
Watch - Michael Kors
Purse - Sammydress.com
Shoes - Nine West
Lipstick - Maybelline Matte "Craving Coral"

Thanks for stopping by,

Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment