Monday, November 17, 2014

Sparkling Wine

Happy Monday Loves,
 
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I have really been in to the wines, burgundy, oxbloods or whatever you want to call it lately.  The color has been dominating the fashion scene during the fall and winter seasons for a while now whether its clothing, accessories or makeup.  Because I love the color so much anyway, it was a no brainer that I would incorporate it into my Fall wardrobe. 
 
I recently purchased this knit vest via an online thrift store....YES...an online thrift store!! I am not sure how I came across the website but it will definitely not be the last time.  The website is called webthriftstore.com.  It has a variety of items to choose from high end brands to the more budget friendly brands of clothing, jewelry, accessories, etc.  What was also so great about this website is if you sign up and make your first purchase, you will receive a $15 credit.   Well, that was right up my alley!!! The price of this vest was only $15 so it only cost me $5 bucks for shipping. YAYYYY!!!
 The braided detail is what I love the most about this vest and lets not forget the sparkle.........:)  


 

Outfit Details:
Blouse - JC Penney
Knit Vest - Thrifted
Pants - Kohl's
Booties - Gianni Bini via Dillard's
Bag - Sammy Dress
Earrings - Walmart
Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - Milani "Sangria"

What colors have you been loving for Fall?
 
 
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment