Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Grey & Mint

  
Happy Hump day!!
 
So, there was nothing overly special about this outfit, but just the Spring-like vibe it gives off made me decide to post it.  It simply took me out of the winter rut that I have been in lately.  Even though the South does not really experience negative or super low temperatures, it is cold enough to the point you don't really want to put any effort in getting dressed. Uggs and an over sized sweater on the weekends and simple, fuss free office attire during the week. I am sure some of you feel me, especially my Northerners!  Hope you enjoy the rest of your week loves!!!
 

 




Outfit Details:
Blazer - Forever 21
Pants - Love Culture
Cami - New York & Co
Shoes - Steve Madden via Zappos
Necklace - Stein Mart
Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - Maybelline Nudes "Sin-A-Mon"
 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Stay Chic!

Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment