Thursday, June 18, 2015

My ChicBeauty: Pinkerbell

Happy Thursday,
 
I hope the week has been great for you!!  I just wanted to jump right into this post just to let you guys know that I am still ALIVE....lol.  I have been really busy and I have taken a few outfit pics to post but they have not been the best.  I am really trying to work on the quality of my photos so that they are clear and crisp!  I, too, am working on a schedule of how I will be posting going forward because I really enjoy it and miss connecting with like-minded fashion divas like yourselves.  I know these monthly post is not the business.....lol.  Anywho, lets get into this look.  A friend wanted me to do her makeup for an all white event a few weeks ago, but unfortunately she had to cancel.  I had the look down to a T of how I was going to beat her face.  So I decided to create the look on myself.  I am all about a pop of color so I figured that with an all white ensemble, my lips and my shoes would be the focal point.  I wanted to go for a pinky neutral eye with a popping pink lip.  What do you guys think of the look???
 

The Look:

Primer - Boots No7 Beautifully Matte Makeup Base
Foundation - Black Opal Pore Perfecting Foundation "Heavenly Honey"
Concealer (Highlight) - LA Girl Pro HD Concealer "Medium Beige"
Contour - MAC Blunt Blush
Powder - Sephora's Microsmooth Baked Foundation Powder
Setting Powder (Under-eye) - Sacha Cosmetics Butter cup Powder
Blush - Wet N Wild Pearlescent Pink
Brow - Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz "Ebony"
Eyes - BH Cosmetics 28 color eyeshadow palette
Lashes - Local Beauty Supply Store
Lips - NYX "Shocking pink" lipstick/lipliner - NYX "Hot Pink"

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment