Sunday, January 10, 2016

Fringe & Leather



Happy Sunday....
   and Happy New Year!!!  I am so excited to be posting the first look of 2016.   So lets get into some fringe.  I have been loving the fringe trend this past year and I am pretty sure I am not done yet. My mom came across this Fringe vest at Von Maur and she instantly knew it was all me.  I chose to style this vest with all black simply because I wanted it to be the focal point.  I also took a chance on wearing a crop top.  I was a little skeptical because my belly is not where I want it to be, however, thanks to these high waist leather pants for hiding it a little.  Well, I hope you all enjoy the look!!!
 





Outfit Deets:
 
Fringe Vest - Von Maur
Crop Top - Sears
Leather pants - H & M
Shoes - Lola Shoetique (Similar)
Sunnies - Tom Ford (c/o Hubby)
Statement ring - Gifted
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment