Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Church Flow

Happy Tuesday Chica's,

I hope your Tuesday is starting off great!  I am going to keep this short and sweet, but this outfit was worn about a week ago to church.  I absolutely love this skirt and it only cost me.... are you ready???? 5 bucks!!! That's right, $5 bucks at the thrift store.  I can't remember the brand name, but I was so happy when I found it because I had been on the hunt for a skirt this particular color.  I was lucky enough to score the same skirt in charcoal for the same price.  Talking about a deal!

 
 


Please excuse the strap!  If its annoying looking at it, it was worst wearing it...lol!


Outfit details:
Top - TJ Maxx
Skirt - Thrifted
Necklace - Forever 21
Shoes - Charlotte-Russe
Lipstick - Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb
 
 
Thanks for stopping by loves,
 
Te'Rea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment