Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tribe & True!

Happy Sunday Chicas,

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!  The weather was absolutely gorgeous in Alabama this weekend and I surely had a chance to get out and enjoy it.  On Saturday morning, my son had his last football game of the season. It has been so much fun and hilarious, might I add,  watching 6 and 7 year old boys play football.  I can't wait until next season!  After the game, the team had a pizza party and trophy ceremony. We ended the day with attending a local arts & craft festival, which was nothing more than walking and viewing the uniquely made items and a trip to the mall.  Unfortunately, the work week is upon us, unless you are among the wealthy or hit the lottery this weekend then you don't have to worry.  However, that is not my reality so I will be hitting the horn on tomorrow...lol.  Enough rambling and on to today's out fit.  Lately, I have been loving a lot of different prints.  I have always liked animal prints, but all the different tribal/aztec prints wasn't ever my cup of tea.  So as I was strolling the isles of TJ Maxx, I came across this aztec printed pencil skirt.  I literally picked this skirt up and put it down at least four times.  Next, I found myself in the dressing room trying it on.  The fit was perfect and the print looked great on me.   I still wasn't too convinced that I wanted it, but I thought what the heck, $14 is not that bad.  And now, I have falling in love!   I have worn this skirt before semi-casually but today I decided to dress it up a bit for church by pairing it with a blazer and minimum accessories.  










Outfit details:
Blazer - Dillard's
Skirt - TJ Maxx
Belt - Macy's
Shoes - CLs(gift)
Bag - Justfab.com
Lipstick - MAC's RiRi Woo

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be Blessed & Chic,

Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment