Tuesday, November 19, 2013

All Black NOT Everything...

 
 
Happy, Happy Tuesday,
 
Soooo.....straight into this outfit, well, today I needed something that was easy to pull from the closet and keep it moving.  Since black is one of those staples that is easy to throw on and style without too much effort, I said why not!  I didn't want to just go with all black, so I scrambled through my accessories to find the perfect pop to this all black ensemble.  I first started with jewelry and out of my massive jewelry collection, I could not find that right piece that would give some life to this otherwise dead black.  That's when I came across this scarf that was hiding in my closet.  The vibrant colors of this scarf instantly gave this outfit character.  I threw on this leather jacket for a touch of edginess.
 
 




 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Smooches!
 
Outfit Details:
Scarf - Target (last year)
Dress - Dillards
Leather Jacket - Express
Boots - Kenneth Cole via Consignment
Lipstick - NYX Pumpkin Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment