Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Salute!

Happy Tuesday Chicas,
 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  My weekend was very relaxing and low key, nothing exciting.  I was also off on Veteran's Day, and speaking of Veteran's Day, I would first like to once again thank the many men & women who serve and protect our country.  Please know that you are always appreciated and thought of.  And to pay homage to our veterans, I thought it was befitting to wear this camo jacket while running errands on yesterday.  As all of you already know, the military look is one of the many awesome trends this season and when I stumbled upon this jacket in my local thrift store, it was a no-brainer that I was going to purchase it.  I will say it is a little out of the box for me, but style is all about taking risk right???

 
 

What I like most about this jacket is the "non-traditional" camouflage appeal.  It has more of an Aztec print, so in my book this jacket just worked all around for me.


 This bag is my absolute favorite!
 

 
Will you be rocking the military trend this season?
 
Outfit Details:
Jacket - Thrifted
Tshirt - Forever 21
Jeans - Target
Boots - Rack Room Shoes
Bag - JustFab
Watch - Bijuju.com
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Smooches!!!
 
 
Te'Rea
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment