Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Beauty Beat - November Julep Box

Hello Beauties,
 
I wanted to share with you the goodies I received in my November Julep Maven box. So what is a Julep Maven box?  Julep is a subscription based beauty program that sends $40 worth of nail polishes and other beauty related products for $19.99/mo.  During the initial sign up, you are given a personality quiz that is used to set up your style profile.  Using your personal style profile, Julep hand picks trendsetting nail colors and beauty products and delivers right to your door.  Before your box is sent, you will receive an email giving the specifics of what's inside.  If you are not interested in the items in your box, you can change your profile, send to a friend as a gift, or skip the month entirely. Another great aspect of Julep is you get 20% off all their products. And you can earn Julep Jules for referring friends. These points can be used toward your boxes, upgrades or special products. You can help a girl out by telling them I referred you.... :)  If you choose to skip, you must do so on or before the 24th of the month preceding. I honestly planned to skip this month, but I forgot, however, I am satisfied with the items I received. 
 
This month's box included:
                    Julep Nail Color in "Shelia"
                    Julep Nail Color in" Cynthia"
                    Julep Lipgloss in "Glowing"
                    Sample of Julep's  Lux Repair Skin Serum
 
 
 
 
 
 
My actual style profile "Classic with a Twist".
Overall, Julep is a great way to collect trendy nail polishes for the low-low if you are a nail polish lover like myself.  Not that I need even one more nail polish to add to my stockpile, but I realize I have a problem and plan to see a therapist....lol 
If you are interested in becoming a Julep Maven, please click here for more details. If you are already a subscriber, What are your thoughts on this month's box?
 
As always, thanks for stopping by !!!!
 
 
Te'Rea
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment