Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cozy in Camo!

Hello chicas,
 
Are you ready for Thanksgiving as much as I am??  I am soooo ready!  I am looking forward to the time off to rest, enjoy family, and my most favorite thing to do, EAT!   I just cannot believe that the holidays are here already.   Where did the year go?????  Oh well, its here and I need to get busy with the shopping. Anywhoooo,  Saturday was a very low key day for me.  It was quite cool and gloomy all day.  I needed to run a few errands so of course I had to be warm and comfy.  It was the perfect time to pull out my camouflage cardigan.  Camouflage is trending quite heavily this season so this cardigan really gives such a girly touch to an otherwise tough military edge. Hope you enjoy!
 



 





 
 
Outfit Details:
 
Cardigan- sheinside.com
Tshirt - TJ Maxx
Pants - Target
Boots - TJ Maxx (Old)
Cross Earring - Local Beauty Supply Store
 
 
Stay chic,
 
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment