Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Chic!

Happy Monday Chicas,

It has been an amazing weekend and I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I really enjoyed my family and friends and truly are thankful for them both.  The gym really needs to see me this week because I ate too much.  I am sure that is everyone's story, but that is what Thanksgiving is all about, giving thanks and eating :)!  Anywho, my attire was very casually chic.  I needed comfort more than anything so I could have room to really indulge.  So without further adieu, here is what I wore on Thanksgiving. Hope you are inspired :)!







Outfit Details:
Sweater - Kohl's
Jeggings - Walmart
Boots -Rack Room Shoes
Purse - Belk's
Necklace - Forever 21
Watch- Fossil (Macy's)

FOTD Details:
Eyes - Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette
NYX Nude on Nude Pallette
MAC Eyeliner in Engraved
Jessie's Girl Liquid Eyeliner
 
 

Face & Lips - Black Opal Stick Foundation in Kalahari Sand
Concealer - MAC Select Cover up in NC 42
Blush - BH Cosmetics Matte Palette
Mark lipstick in Bare Hug
 
Thanks for stopping by!  It is greatly appreciated! Smooches,
 
Te'Rea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment