Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Holy Grail

Happy New Years Eve,

Well 2013 has come to an end and we will be leaping head first into 2014. It was a blessed year for my family and I am looking forward to more blessings to come in 2014. I stop making New Years resolutions because I usually fall off about 4 months in......lol, so I just say I want to be better than I was last year. All in all, I wish you all the best New Year you can ever imagine. Sooo, on this past Saturday, hubby and I went to see Jay Z in concert. I named the title "Holy Grail" because my sister in law made a funny statement saying I had my holy grail outfit on, in which you all know that is one of his popular songs right now. That was sooooo funny to me so I had to title this post just that. So here is my "Holy Grail" outfit.....lol. (Please excuse the picture quality. They were taken with my phone.)






Outfit details:
Top-Target
Pants-Target
Boots- BCBG via Consignment Boutique
Bag & Necklace- Forever 21
Bracelets & Watch-Dillard's,Target, Macy's
Lipstick- MAC's Cyber

Thanks for stopping by and have a safe New Year's Eve!!! 

Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment