Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Polka Dots & Green

Happy Hump Day,
 
 
So I probably should have worn green today considering it is my sorority's founding day.  SO first I want to wish the beautiful ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. a HAPPY FOUNDER'S DAY.....SKEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ......ok I had an undergraduate flash back......lol.  Moving on to this ensemble, I purchased this dress at a consignment shop a few years ago and it has to be one of my favorite consignment finds because I have worn this dress soooooooo many times with a few different colors and no matter what color you add to it, it seems to just work.  The only problem with wearing this dress is it makes me look pregnant, however, I did wear it a few months when I was expecting.  Maybe that explains the reason I look pregnant in it now...lol.  This was my look on yesterday for work.  I was so excited that the weather allowed bare legs.  Hope you are inspired and have a wonderful day!!!
 
 
 



 
Details:
Dress - BCBG via Consignment
Shoes - Ross
Necklace - Z's Outlet
Purse - Stein Mart
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and hello to my followers.  Your support is always appreciated!!!
 
Te'Rea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment