Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chic in Leather Sleeves

 
 
Happy Tuesday Chicas,
 
I hope you had a wonderful long-weekend filled with fun!  My weekend was busy as I was helping to host one of my best friend's baby shower.  This is what I wore on Saturday running errands.  I have been searching high and low for a leather sleeve jacket, but I haven't found that one that I love.  I don't know if its just me but I can have my eye on something and see it over a million times, but can't find that one I just have to have.  Since I haven't found "the one", I just created it on my own.  I purchased this utility vest from Kohl's on clearance a month ago and decided to wear it over a leather jacket and BOOM........this happen....lol.  Now this is not to say that I will stop looking for this jacket, but this will work for now.  Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful week!
 

 
 
 




 
Details:
 
Utility Vest - Kohl's
Leather Jacket - Express
Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans -  Ann Taylor Loft
Booties - Target
Bag - JustFab (Tastemaker)
Sunnies - borrowed from Hubby

Thanks for stopping by!  Smooches!


Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment