Thursday, February 27, 2014

Florals

 
Happy Thursday Chica's,
 
 Are you as ready for Spring as I am?? I am sure my Northerners  are.  Winter florals have been one of the style raves as of late, and as I was thumbing through my latest issue of Instyle Magazine, the floral fusion will remain going into the Spring.  I have never been too big on florals but as of late I am really beginning to dab into the madness.  It is such the feminine touch to any outfit.  Since I don't own many floral tops, I decided to transform a dress that is waaayy too short and tight for me into a blouse.  I didn't alter it in anyway, just a tuck here and a tuck there and this ensemble was born.  This was my look for work on yesterday.   Hope you are inspired!
 
 




Outfit Details:
Dress (worn as blouse) - Francesca's Boutique
Pants - New York & Company
Shoes - Nine West
Earrings - Versona
Watch - Fossil
 
I have become such the red lippie girl.  I have several favorite red lipsticks, but this has been my new baby.

It is the Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip Stain in "Striking".  It reminds me of MAC's Ruby Woo, but it is less drying and very moisturizing.  If you are looking for an everyday no-fuss lip color, these are great!  There are a variety of shades to choose from.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Smooches!!
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment