Friday, February 21, 2014

Feeling Coral & Blue..

 
Happy Friday,
 
Boy, it has been a busy couple of weeks and don't let me get started on the weather.  The south usually does not have much of an active winter, but this time around, it has really slammed us.  In the past few weeks, we have had freezing temps, rain, ice,  and snow and it just had me in a rut. So, I apologize for my lack of posting! Thankfully, the temps have went up and the past couple of days have been beautiful.  I was able to show legs this week....lol.  The look below is what I wore to work on Wednesday.  It was such a spring-like day, so I had to brighten up my wardrobe to also brighten up my mood.  This outfit was centered around my bold necklace.  I thought the beautiful colors of coral and blue was a perfect mix.  Hope you are inspired!  Enjoy!
 
 
 




 
Details:
Blouse - Thrifted
Skirt - Target
Shoes - Ross
Necklace - Belk's
Watch - Bijuju.com
 
Thanks for stopping by and a huge hug to my new followers!
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment