Thursday, April 24, 2014

Chevron Prints

Hola Fashionistas,
 
and a happy Thursday!!! Thank God it is the last day of the work week for me (*insert happy dance*).  When I first purchased these chevron printed harems, I didn't have the intentions on wearing them to work.  I imagined several different weekend styles for them, but as I was sitting on the floor of my closet one morning, a light bulb went off in my head and this outfit was born.  These pants are so comfortable and right on trend this season.  I always have to include a pop of color when I am wearing black & white, if not, I feel as though I look like an usher....lol.....SHOUT OUT TO THE Usher board 1,2 & 3...(the old school Baptist folks can relate..lol).  Ok, enough silliness.  I hope everyone have a wonderful weekend and be safe!!!

 




 
Outfit Details:
Blazer - Target
Top - Know Style
Shoes - BCBG
Harem Pants & Necklace - Sammydress.com
Lipstick- MAC's Blankety
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Te'Rea


No comments:

Post a Comment