Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Printed Palazzos

Happy Tuesday,

Yet again the weather is cray,cray today! But oh well at least it was a beautiful weekend and I hope Easter weekend will be nice as well.  Anywhoooo, this was my attire on Sunday.  It was very nice and warm for these sheer palazzo pants.  This outfit was so versatile.  I paired them with a blazer for church and a denim jacket and wedges for after church (sorry I don't have any pictures of that).  Hope you have a blessed weekend and Happy Easter Day (in my Lil Darryl voice...lol)!!



 My photographer didn't tell me my pants were untied and THEN snapped me as I was taking care of it....go figure! lol

Palazzo Pants - Gift from Mom/Blazer - Target (very old)/ Shoes - Cathy by Cathy Jane/Cami- can't  remember/Necklace - Gift from Hubby/ Lipstick - MAC Pink Nouveau
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Te'Res

No comments:

Post a Comment