Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Wedding Flow

Happy Monday Loves,

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of attending one of my Soror's wedding.  It was absolutely amazing!  The ceremony itself just took my breath away.  I wish I could have taken more pictures of the actual wedding but the tears of joy and happiness just didn't allow me to function properly...lol.  Once I received the invite, I knew immediately what I wanted to wear.  I have been holding out on wearing this floral blazer that I ordered online at sheinside.com for the right occasion.  So being that it is Spring and floral is hot on trend this season, It was the perfect look for a perfect occasion.  Hope you are inspired and have a blessed week!!






 
Details:
Blazer - Sheinside
Cami - Can't remember
Pants - Dillard's
Purse - Gifted by Mom
Shoes - Cathy by Cathy Jane
Necklace - Forever 21
Ring - Francesca's
Pearl Earrings - local beauty supply store
Sunnies - Liz Claiborne via Ross
 
Thanks for stopping by and HELLLLOOO to my new followers!  I appreciate the support!!
 
Te'Rea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment