Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My ChicBeauty- New Year's Eve Makeup look

Happy New Year's Eve loves,
 
 I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season.  Mine was great and super busy, along with a few illnesses, but overall it has been great.  Considering that this blog is a style AND beauty blog, I have been neglecting the beauty side of it.  I LOVE make up about as much as I love clothes, shoes, bags, etc, and definitely love to talk about it just as much.   Therefore, today's post will be just that. Makeup!  Even though Santa Clause knows that I have a problem when it comes to makeup, however, that did not stop him from leaving a few goodies in my stocking this Christmas.  I truly thank him for that!!! I have also created a simple New Year's Eve look using these items (along with others that are not pictured) and I hope you enjoy.....Have a safe New Years's Eve and see you next year!!!
 

1.)BH Cosmetics Sculpt & Blend brush set 2.)NARS Sheer Matte Foundation
3.)NARS Light Reflecting Pressed powder 4.)NYX 5pc Runway Chic Collection Eyeshadows


 
Eyes: MAC brow pencil in Spiked and MAC eyeshadow in Expresso
          NYX 5pc Runway Chic Eyeshadows
          Loreal Infallible eyeliner(waterline)
          Mary Kay liquid eyeliner (upper lash line)
          Mascara - Maybelline Volume Express Mega Plush and
          Loreal Shocking Extentions
 
Face: Pink Sugar Facial Primer
          NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Topaz
          Maybelline Fit Me concealer in #25
          Ben Nye Banana Powder (to set under eye concealer)
          Sephora Microsmooth Foundation in Hazelnut (to set entire face)
          ELF Studio contouring blush & bronzer powder in Turks & Caicos
         Mario Badescu Facial spray (to set)
 
Lips: NYX lipliner in Nude
         Glamore by Antonia lipstick in Felicity
        
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Te'Rea
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment