Monday, January 5, 2015

Twice the Denim

Happy New Year everyone!!

I hope everyone's new year is off to an amazing start.  Have you all made New Years resolutions? I personally stop making resolutions for New Years because I usually don't follow through with it, so I just try to be a better me than I was last year. I will first like to start off by saying thanks to all of you for all of the love and support you have shown for my first year of blogging.  It has been an amazing experience and you all make it worth it.  Please know that I am grateful for all of your wonderful comments and really try to reply back to all of you.  In the event that I have missed anyone, I apologize, but please know that it does not go unnoticed! So on to the outfit, I've always wanted to try the denim on denim trend but was not sure if I could pull it off.  Fashion is all about taking risk right, which this is not a major risk, but in my opinion, you have to really know how to pull this type of look off.  To give this look some ump, I paired it with these multi-colored snakeskin pumps.  So let me give you the scoop on these shoes, I have attempted to sell them in consignment, but either I didn't have enough items or I would forget to add them to the pile.  I am sooooo glad that I gave them another try because they are gorgeous and I fell in love with them all over again,  Well this was my look for church on yesterday.  Hope you enjoy!











Outfit Details:
Denim Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans- Target
Blazer - H&M
Bag - Michael Kors
Belt-Thrifted
Shoes-BCBG via Macy's (old)
Earrings - Walmart
Lipstick - Maybelline Matte "Divine Wine"
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment