Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year,

and guess what!!!! TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY (insert screams here)!  I am so thankful that I am here to see another birthday.  Last year brought about so much tragic and horrific events, that I honestly feared for me and my family.  I know that God does not give us a spirit of fear and my faith is strong, but I will be lying if I wasn't some what a little afraid.  But God is so magnificent and I give all thanks and praises to him for his abundant grace and mercy.

I missed you guys and I am so thankful you are sticking around.  During the later part of last year, things were busy and hectic.  While in the process of breaking ground on our new home, our old home sold leaving us to move into an apartment temporarily.  Therefore, most of our things were in storage.  So blogging had to take a bit of a backseat.  But please, if you don't already follow me on Instagram and snapchat at @chicneverything 

So lets get into this look.  This is what I wore to a New Year's Eve party.  The party was held at some friends beautiful home, which was very intimate but so much fun.  If you follow me on snapchat, then you probably could figure what a great time I had (mama don't get out much....lol....but BABY when I do......lol).  During this time, you would mostly see the glitter, sequin, etc..Now don't get me wrong, I am all for the sequin and to shine bright light a diamond, but I wanted to keep it simple this year, yet glam.  So, this was my look.  Hope you guys enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!





Outfit Deets:

Jumpsuit - Macy's (Here)
INC Fur Vest - Gifted (from mom)
Earrings - Versona (Here)
Lipstick - Milani Amore Matte in "Fixation" (Here)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  Have a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment