Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Winter Please!

Happy Wednesday Loves,

I tell you I feel like I have been cheated of  the Winter season.  I know my Northern sisters will gladly hand over their Winter and I surely would take it.  This Southern weather is so bipolar...one minute it is 70-75 degrees and the next we are in the middle of an ice storm.  Some days I don't know whether to put on my boots or a pair a flip flops...lol..so serious though.  With that being said, I have not been able to really wear my two favorite Winter pieces, a leather jacket and calf/over-the-knee boots.  So, this particular day it was about 30 or below and I made sure I broke out both.  I didn't plan to wear this hat but it was lightly misting and these natural roots couldn't take that....lol.  Hope you guys enjoy the look!!!!  Have a blessed week!





Isn't this the cutest clutch!!  I have been carrying it since getting it as an early birthday gift.


Outfit Deets:
Leather Moto Jacket - Express (Similar Here)
Sweater Dress & Earrings- H & M (Here)
Hat - Random Shop
Boots - MIA Evelina via Von Maur (But available Here)
Bag - Gifted by MIL
Lipstick - Milani Amore Matte "Fabulous" (Here)

Thanks for stopping by!  Be blessed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment