Tuesday, February 21, 2017

ChicBeauty: Soft Smokey Eye

Happy Tuesday Loves,

I hope your day has started off well.  Today I wanted to feature this soft smokey eye look.  I am all about a soft and natural makeup look.  A couple of my friends always say to me that they love a smokey eye but it is too dramatic.  This can be true, however, it all depends on what you are doing and where you are going BUT you can create a smokey eye for everyday.  Below are details on how I created this simple look:

Keeping the overall face simple is necessary.  You do not want to add heavy blush.  Just a light couple of strokes of blush and a nice highlight will be enough.  HOWEVER, if you would like to go bold, then by all means you can.
With a smokey eye look, you want to tone down the lips.  Now you ABSOLUTELY can where a dramatic lip, but if you want to keep it simple and clean, a soft lip choice is necessary since the eyes are a little more dramatic.
I personally don't always where lashes but I think they compliment any eye look, especially a smokey eye.  However, you DO NOT have to apply lashes. Totally optional!

Details:

FACE:

Primer - Benefits Porefessional 
Foundation - MUF (unsure of the shade)
Contour - Black Opal Flawless Concealer (Beautiful Bronze) and Black Radiance Pressed Powder (Bronzed Glow)
Blush - Black Radiance (Toasted Almond)
Highlight - ELF Baked Eyeshadow (Enchanted)

EYES:

Brows - Colourpop brow pencil (Black N Brown)
EyeShadows- All from Morphe 35O Palette (Here)
Eyeliner - NYC Liquid Eyeliner
Lashes - Salon Perfect Be Natural Lash Kit (Here)

LIPS:

Lip Liner - Jordana (Rock N Rose)
Milani Amore Matte lip cream - Adorable
LA Girl Lip Glaze - Elude

Hope you guys liked this look!  Please comment and follow me if you haven't done so on my social media outlets @chicneverything --Instagram & Snap chat

Kisses 💋



No comments:

Post a Comment