Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Chic-Beauty: Valentine's Makeup look

Happy Hump day,

Valentine's day is right around the corner and if you are heading out with your boo/bae, spouse, or side dude....(LOL LOL just kidding on the later), then you must give face.  Even though my husband and I  typically are not the ones to go out on Valentine's anymore, this would be a makeup look I would go for.  I am a little on the traditional side because reds and pinks would be the colors I would gravitate towards.

For the eyes, I decided to go with a soft pink lid.  Initially, I was going to add glitter, but I decided to keep it soft. 


For the lips, I decided to go with an ombre look using a red liquid lipstick and a pink metallic liquid lipstick in the middle.  Honestly, these photos don't do the lips any justice because they were much more vibrant than it appears.


Details:

FACE: MUFE Ultra HD Foundation (forgot shade)
Clinique Beyond Perfecting +Concealer  Foundation -for highlighting (#9 Neutral)
LA Girl Pro Concealer (color correcting in the green shade for redness)
Sacha Butter Cup setting powder
Black Radiance Pressed Powder- for bronzing (Bronzed Glow)

EYES: Morphe 35O Palette and BH Essential Eyes Palette
Lashes - Salon Perfect (Glamorous)
Brow - Colourpop Brow Pencil (Dark)
NYC Liquid Eyeliner (upper lash line)
Milani Suprem Kohl Kajal Eyeliner (lower lash line)

LIPS:  Milani Amore Matte Lipstick "Romance" & Amore Metallic in "Prismattic Touch"

Hope you like the look!  Have a blessed day.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment