Thursday, June 29, 2017

You Name it!!

Happy Thursday!!

So when I was trying to come up with a title for this post, I simply could not think of anything because I have a combination of my favorites in this look.  I have stripes, flowers, tassels, fringes, off-the-shoulder....YOU NAME IT!! (In my strongest Ms. Shirley Caesar voice) LOL. 



This dress is simply THE cutest must have.  I love everything about it from the style, fit, and of course the dramatic sleeves.  Now, I am not the one to show so much leg, but HELLO legs!!!  Being that this dress is a little too short for my comfort, I would've probably worn a pair of gladiator sandals or some cute sandals.  However, I wanted to make this look flirty with a teeny weeny bit of sexiness...😉



 Now Isn't these shoes super-duper FAB!!! I thought these would be the perfect shoe with this look.  The beautiful bold colors  matched perfectly with the flowers on the purse which gave this look a more festive vibe.



Outfit Deets:
Dress -c/o Tobi (Here)
Shoes - JustFab (Here)
Bag - Target
Earrings - Express

No comments:

Post a Comment