Wednesday, July 12, 2017

DIY Graphic Choker Tee

Greetings,

and happy hump day loves!  So for today's post, I am talking about this graphic t shirt.  I love a good graphic t-shirt to throw on a casual/chill day.  One thing about a graphic t shirt is that it can be dressed up or down.  You can pair it with a pair of jeans and sneakers, a skirt and a pair of heels, under a blazer....many different options.  For this look, I decided to personalize my t-shirt.  I really like the choker tee trend, so I decided to create my own.  Initially, I was going to give it a very distressed-faded look but I decided to keep it simple.  This only took five minutes at the most to do and cost me under $10....WINNING..lol!! I really hope you enjoy the look and please check out the details and links below.








Outfit Details:
Skirt- c/o Tobi (Here)
Men's Tshirt - Target (Here)
Shoes - Steve Madden via Dillards
Purse - Rebecca Minkoff (Here or Here)
Lipstick - MAC Liquid Lip color "Feels So Grand" (Here)

Thanks for stopping by!!! Smoochesđź’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment