Monday, July 17, 2017

Casual Days

Greetings Loves,

So I love to dress up and be all girly most of the time but my reality is that I have two kids, ages 10 and 4, so as you can expect, I am always on the move.  While I love my heels and a cute dainty skirt or dress, I would be found often in a pair of jeans, sneakers and a tshirt.  However in my typical fashion, I still like to keep it cute and chic.  This is how you would find me running errands, shopping, on a casual lunch with friends, or out with the little ones.  Keeping this post short and sweet.  Hope you have a Fab-tastic week!










 Outfit Deets:
Distressed TShirt - c/o Tobi (Here)
Camo joggers - TJ Maxx
Sneakers - ALDO (Similiar)
Bag - Michael Kors
Sunglasses - Local Mall Kiosk
Lipstick - Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink "Heroine"

Thanks for stopping by! 💋💋


No comments:

Post a Comment