Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A New Day

Happy Hump Day,

So for today's post, I want to feature this look from Target's newest women's collection,  A New Day .  When I say that Target is really stepping their game up in fashion, I mean just that!  This collection is one of four that is said to be taking the place of the brands Merona and Mossimo.   In this collection, you will find a range of versatile pieces that consist of boyfriend blazers, feminine blouses,  skirts and hand bags.  It offers amazing designs and great quality all at  affordable prices.   I am really looking forward to seeing whats next!!




Please excuse my hair.. Irma's winds was not letting me be great!





Outfit Deets
Blouse - Target (Here)
Pants - Target (Here)
Purse- Target (Here)
Shoes - Lola's Shoetique (Similar)

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment