Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Cherry on Top

Happy Tuesday,

It is officially FALL (insert dance here)!!  I am so excited because Fall is my most favorite season. I know we are gathering  up our pumpkins, apples, cranberries and sipping on our pumpkin spice lattes, and such, but since we've been having some awesome summer-like weather lately, I wanted to end it with  a cherry on top!! 😊 This particular print was constant in style magazines over the summer and I thought it was super cute.  When I ran across this dress while browsing through Romwe, I was immediately drawn to it.  All of my elements in one: My favorite summer fruit, Off-the-shoulder, and a little ruffle detail.....Winning!

The dress was a little too short for my liking, so I wore it as a top with these fitted (and I do mean fitted 😨) jeggings.




Can't you tell that I am in LOVE with this green bag?  I thought it really topped off this look.  You will see more of it this Fall...Sorry not sorry!


Outfit Deets:
Dress (worn as a top) - Romwe (SOLD OUT)
Pants - GAP
Shoes - JustFab (Here)
Bag - Shein (Here)
Sunnies -Rayban
Lipstick - MAC "Feel So Grand" (Here)

Thanks for stopping by! 😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment