Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Black Out


Happy Hump Day!

and Happy New Year!!  oh and guess what!!! (In my Bruno Mars voice)  IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! lol.  Yes today is my birthday and what better way to celebrate it than an outfit post and connecting with my fellow blogger boos and babes.  I am extremely grateful for another year of life, lessons, goals, and EVERYTHING that 2018 has in store.  2017 was a bit challenging but I pushed through with a smile on my face and laughter in my soul and I told 2018 that I am coming for you...lol!! Now lets talk about this look.  I have been loving these two-piece sets that has been seen all over the place.  Of course I am not really the matchy type but these sets are really giving me my life.  Most of the time when you think about a one-piece or a matching set you may think BORING, but when you add some ruffles, furs, shimmer, or anything that adds texture and interesting details, then I am all for it!  Plus, being a mother and wife, I need to be able to grab something easy, comfortable, and carefree, yet cute, fun,  and fashionable.  One thing about this piece is its versatility.  It can be paired with sneakers or you can break up the set and rock the top or bottom individually.  Well, I hope you all enjoy this look.  Hope your New Year is filled with many blessings !! 





**When your 10 year old is your photographer and says "Do something fun Mama"....lol..yea FAIL!!

Outfit Details:
Two-Piece Set - Amazon (Here)
Shoes - Steve Madden
Bag - Rebecca Minkoff  (Similiar )
Earrings - Old Navy (old)

Thanks for stopping by😘

No comments:

Post a Comment