Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Metallic Two-Piece

Happy Tuesday Loves,

I know I have been ghost but I was so busy during the month of November.  Literally, every weekend last month, I was out of town or had events to attend and was not able to get a shoot in.  But here I am so lets get into this look.  I have been loving this two-piece trend lately.  Typically, I am more of a mix & match girl but there are some really cute sets out there.  This one in particular has been all over Instagram and I can definitely see why.  It has so much versatility. Of course, it looks absolutely amazing together, but you can definitely pair them separate from one another.  The shimmery metallic material is what drew me because you all know I love to sparkle and shine...lol.  The pants are wide-leg and for added  interest, a navy, red, and white strip goes down the side.   This set is very comfortable  and warm. Its great for a cool night out with the girls or a date night. Well, I hope you enjoy this look and please comment down below.  I love hearing from you dolls!










Outfit Details

Metallic Two-Piece - Shopspreadla
Bag - Rebecca Minkoff
Glasses - Local Mall Kiosk
Lipstick - MAC "So Grand"

Thanks for stopping bye!!😘

No comments:

Post a Comment