Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Little Black Dress....

 
 
Hello Fabulous ladies,
 
This past Saturday, I attended a birthday dinner with my mom celebrating for her two  close friends.  The color scheme was black, red, & white.  I was excited to wear my new Simply Vera Wang dress from Kohl's that I eyeballed for a good week.  I wasn't sure if I really liked it, but what's not to like, right???  Its a beautiful simple, but chic LBD and I LOVE IT!!!  I received so many compliments about this dress.  What I love about it is the transition of the lace & Satin-like material, which give the illusion of a two-piece. When I first saw it in the store, I thought it was separate pieces and after about ten minutes searching for the "lace top", the associate told me it was a dress......lol.  To top this look off, I wore my absolute favorite red lip and a red clutch.  Hope you enjoy....(went a little pic cray cray!!!)
 

 
 



This Christmas Tree was so beautiful!

 
 

Outfit details:  Dress - Kohl's/ Shoes- Steve Madden via Zappos/Clutch - Stein Mart/ Earrings - Macy's/ Lipstick- MAC's Ruby Woo
#iamthepaparazzi
Thanks for stopping by and a HUGE hug to my followers!!!
 
Smoochess!!! ,  
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment