Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wrapped in Polka Dots!

Hi Ladies,
 
So have you ever went to the thrift store looking for one thing and come out with several other things besides what you went for??? Well, that recently happen to me on one of my thrift store run.  When I laid eyes on this vintage wrap polka dot dress, it was immediately snatched. I think polka dot dresses are fun, girlish, and playful. And the fact that this is a wrap dress, just gave so much more femininity.   This bold print dress was the focal point of my outfit, so I kept my accessories to a minimum.  I did not want to wear tights , but it was cold and I am just getting over a terrible cold.  So this was my outfit on yesterday.  Enjoy the pics!!


Woooo.....didn't know all that leg was showing:0!

Please ignore the heels that disappeared into the grass.......lol



 
Outfit details:

Dress - Thrifted
Tights - Target
Bag - ALDO
Shoes - Steve Madden via Zappos
sunglasses - TJ Maxx
Earrings - Versona Accessories
Lipstick- Wet n Wild Purty Pursimmon
 
 
Thanks for stopping by !!
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment