Monday, February 3, 2014

Church Chic!

Happy Monday Chicas,

I am soooo happy that the weekend was very nice considering last week's snowy fiasco for us southerners.  I really wanted to get out and take pictures in the snow, but I just could not get motivated to dress.  I guess it is normal to have days like that, especially a snowy one.  However, since the weather was so nice on this weekend, I definitely could not pass up the opportunity to get out and snap, snap.  This is what I wore on yesterday to church.  Hope you all enjoy and have a blessed week!





 
Outfit Details:
Dress - Marshall's
Shoes - Nine West via TJ Maxx
Earrings - Local Thrift Store
Watch - Fossil via Dillard's
Lipstick - MAC's RiRi Woo & NYX Shocking Pink
 
Thanks for stopping by! Smooches,
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment