Tuesday, January 31, 2017

It's Geometric

Happy Tuesday,

Well I don't want to brag just yet, but I have been on a roll with these weekly post.  I figured that I will not speak on doing better, I just need to do! Any who, lets jump right into this look. When I first saw this blouse on a YouTuber, I instantly knew that I wanted it.  Look at the colors and the print!! They are so fun and flirty, yet the make of the top is still conservative.  I paired it with this faux leather skirt to give it a more sexy, yet sophisticated look. The blouse is made of soft, thin material so it is appropriate for the Spring and Summer as well.  It can be paired with a pair of light wash skinny jeans or shorts.  You can also wear it as a dress, but I personally think it is too short for that, BUT to each is own!  I think this look would be appropriate for church as well as to the office.  What do you guys think? Would you wear this to the office and/or to church?






Outfit Deets

Top - Shein (Here)
Skirt - New York & Company (purchased couple of years ago by similiar here )
Shoes - Lola Shoetique
Lipstick - MAC "Aim for Gorgeous"

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment