Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Vintage Sequins

Happy Tuesday,

Hope the start of your week has been good so far.  I am excited about today's post because I am featuring this FABULOUS sequin sweater.  I purchased this around the end of Summer on a trip to New Orleans at a vintage thrift store.  I am all about some sparkle honey and when I saw this baby, it was love at first sight.  According to the tag, it is an authentic 1970's disco sweater, which made me want it even more.  The colors are so fun and vibrate.  I paired it with these faux leather pants but it would look very nice with a leather skirt or a pair of jeans.  She is an absolute beauty, wouldn't you agree??? Hope you guys enjoy this look and have a blessed week!






Outfit Deets

Sweater - Vintage Thrift Store (New Orleans)
Pants - H & M
Shoes - Lola Shoetique
Purse - Rebecca Minkoff via Saks Off Fifth
Lipstick - MAC "Aim For Gorgeous" (Here)

Thanks for Stopping By!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment