Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Fall 🍁🍂

Happy Hump Day Loves,

I really tried to have this post up on yesterday, but I've been having some technical difficulties..Sorry!  I am so excited that it is beginning to feel like Fall.  The air is getting crisp and all I have been thinking about is Lattes and cozy sweaters...lol  To kick off my first Fall post, I wanted to feature this fab jumpsuit.  If you have been following along with me for a while, then you know I love an ol nasty jumpsuit honey.  They are so easy and simple and can be dressed up or down.   I really love the bohemian vibe of this jumpsuit.  Therefore, I topped it off with this cute canteen style crossbody and chunky heels.





She is truly giving face right here honey.....#sheready..lol





Outfit Details:
Jumpsuit - JustFab 
Shoes - JustFab (very old)
Crossbody - Marshall's

Thanks for Stopping by and please like, comment, and share!




No comments:

Post a Comment