Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Floral Duster Kimono

Happy Tuesday,

I hope the start of your week has been great!  Lets talk about this duster/long kimono trend that has been off the charts for a while.  It seemed like it took forever for me to finally decide on one that I truly like.  Now I know you're probably thinking "Girl, there are so many very nice ones to choose from", but I can be quite particular about certain things or have a certain look in mind.  Low and behold, of course THE best place on earth other than Disney had what I was looking for, TAR-GEE!  Lately, Target has been taking and giving me my life this season.  I knew this duster was God sent because there I was in the school supplies section picking up a few supplies for the kiddos and someone had obviously changed their mind and left it there.  I loved it instantly when I saw and I snatched it up.  Of course, I took that one back and picked up a "fresh one".....lol (mom and grandmother always taught me that).  


 What caught my eye on this particular one was the colors and the velvet trim. Chartruese is one of those colors that I think can be worn in all seasons.  It is a color halfway between yellow and green.  It's not too bright but still adds that pop of color to your look.  With the bold plum flowers and splashes of pink and blue against it, I just thought this was absolutely beautiful!





Outfit Details
Long Duster/Kimono - Target (Here)
Cami - Forever 21
Pants/bag - Marshall's
Shoes - Lolashoetique (Here)

Thanks so much for stopping by and please comment, like and share!


No comments:

Post a Comment